Post-Surgical Lymphatic Drainage
Beauty Inside & Out
COSMETIC RECOVERY POST SURGICAL
This type of lymphatic drainage session is specific for post surgical and recovery of cosmetic procedures such as lipo, BBL, face lifts, and more...
Geared toward prevention of fibrosis and faster recovery time to reduce inflammation and bruising. This treatment is necessary for successful recovery and long term results of certain cosmetic procedures.
The first sessions are focused on recovery time, while the final sessions are focused on breaking up of any adhesions that may be forming. This greatly reduces the chance of fibrosis forming and causing any abnormal physical appearance from the formation of scar tissue.
Doctors recommend 5-10-15 sessions after surgery. Packages are available.
$110 60 Minutes $160 90 Minutes
Packages $475-$1350 discounted pricing
FIBROSIS BREAKDOWN AND REPAIR
This treatment is a combination of massage and other techniques that will break through the tough fibrosis that has formed from previous lipo and other cosmetic procedures that did not heal correctly.
It encourages fresh blood flow to the areas and breaks up tight formed adhesions. All results are individualized and different depending on the grade of damage done to the tissue.
5-10-15 sessions may be necessary to see results. Packages are available.
$140 Per Session
Treatment Benefits and Outcomes
- Reduction in bruising. It is said that cells are transported by the lymphatic system up to 10 times faster with the addition of MLD. Bruising is therefore able to heal in a fraction of the time, allowing the patient to resume activities of daily living without the worry or need to cover up.
- Reduction in edema. MLD reroutes lymph fluid to the collateral and viable pathways untouched by surgery, enabling accelerated drainage as opposed to the usual slow trickle of tissue fluids at the operative site.
- Pain management. With a reduced pressure of lymph around the nerves, pain and discomfort are relieved. The treatment also benefits from being painless and relaxing – try not to fall asleep!
- Minimizes scarring and prevents fibrosis. The build up of lymph fluids sitting either beneath the incision or within interstitial space can solidify. The formation of scar tissue and fibrotic tissue takes place. MLD prevents the build-up and hence solidification of lymph fluid, leaving a more seamless and less-restricted scar.
- Prevents infection. In this instance, post-surgical MLD is essential when we consider stagnating lymph fluid. It can become an infectious substance and warrant an artificial drain, which is in turn painful, costly and time consuming.
- Stress relief. The treatment relaxes the sympathetic nervous system – helping to relieve stress.